✋ You've somehow found our old help site! Head on over to our new and improved Help Center (🔗), as this information may be a bit out of date.
You can access your support tickets from your Android or iOS (iPhone) device by visiting https://app.keeping.com/inbox from your mobile browser. Due to limitations imposed by Google, Keeping does not integrate with the iOS or Android Gmail App.
If you'd like easy access to Keeping while on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device, follow the instructions below to add Keeping to your home screen.
iPad or iPhone
1. Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app on iOS.
2. Enter "https://app.keeping.com/inbox" in Safari's address bar. Tap “Go” and login into Keeping, if required.
3. Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
4. Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear.
5. Enter "Keeping" for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPhone or iPad's desktop.
1. Launch “Chrome” app.
2. Enter "https://app.keeping.com/inbox" in Chrome's address bar, and login to Keeping if required.
3. Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap "Add to home screen".
4. Name the shortcut "Keeping" and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.