We take security, trust, and transparency seriously. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
- If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability in a Keeping product or have a security incident to report, please email us at email@example.com.
- Denial of service
- Brute Force attacks
- Content spoofing
- Unconfirmed reports from automated vulnerability scanners
- Social engineering (including phishing) of Keeping staff or contractors
- Issues with DNS records such as SPF, DKIM or DMARC
- Any physical attempts against Keeping property or data centers
- Disclosure of server or software version numbers
- You must not attempt to gain access to, or interact with, any accounts other than those created by you
- Being an individual on, or residing in any country on, any U.S. sanctions lists
- Knowingly posting, transmitting, uploading, linking to, or sending any malware